Healthy Mom Happy Baby Yoga DVD
The evidence is clear: when you exercise regularly and gently during your pregnancy, you help yourself and your baby. Babies born to exercising mothers are healthier, experience fewer fetal complications during labor, and may even receive neurobehavioral benefits as a result of their mom's exercise regime while they are in utero.
Yoga is regarded as the ideal form of exercise for pregnant women - a perfect way to meet the 30 minutes of exercise prescribed by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). Healthy Mom, Happy Baby is a gentle prenatal yoga practice designed for all three trimesters of your pregnancy. This video will help you:
• Strengthen and build stamina in the muscles used during childbirth.
• Learn meditation techniques to help you access deep relaxation - a tool you can use to replenish yourself between contractions.
• Learn breathing and visualization strategies to release tension and manage pain during labor.
• Increase your confidence and trust in the innate wisdom of your body.
• Connect with your changing body and your growing baby.
• Enjoy uninterrupted time to explore your emotions as you make the transition to motherhood.